Our local delivery partners are:
- Age UK Enfield. ECC is now working in partnership with Age UK Enfield as part of the ICan Social Prescribers Project and has an ICan Navigator based at the Centre full time from November 2020.
- Alpha Care is a homecare service run by Enfield Greek and Greek Cypriot Association of Enfield. The service delivers quality homecare services to people across the community and provides a “Home from Hospital Service” for people adjusting to being back home after being discharged from acute hospital care.
Enfield Carers Centre also works with a range of organisations across all sectors in Enfield to ensure that carers voices are heard and their needs are taken into account. We believe that it is important that carers are high on the agenda of the strategic planning and delivery of services across the borough and to do this we need to be visible and vocal. We attend a wide range of meetings and groups including:
- Carers Partnership Board
- Mental Health Partnership Board
- Learning Disability Partnership Board
- CCG Stakeholder Reference Group
- Older People’s Partnership Board
- Voluntary Sector Strategy Group
- Carers Hub
- Integration Board
- Dementia Action Alliance