Our local delivery partners are:
- Carers Trust Lea Valley Crossroads Care Service (previously known as Crossroads Care Enfield) is the number one local charity supporting Carers in Enfield and surrounding areas with respite care. They are a network partner of the Carers Trust, Britain’s leading provider of support for Carers and the people they care for. Their mission is to relieve the stress of unpaid carers and to be there when needed.
- Alpha Care is a homecare service run by Enfield Greek and Greek Cypriot Association of Enfield. The service delivers quality homecare services to people across the community and provides a “Home from Hospital Service” for people adjusting to being back home after being discharged from acute hospital care.
Enfield Carers Centre also works with a range of organisations across all sectors in Enfield to ensure that carers voices are heard and their needs are taken into account. We believe that it is important that carers are high on the agenda of the strategic planning and delivery of services across the borough and to do this we need to be visible and vocal. We attend a wide range of meetings and groups including:
- Carers Partnership Board
- Mental Health Partnership Board
- Learning Disability Partnership Board
- CCG Stakeholder Reference Group
- Older People’s Partnership Board
- Voluntary Sector Strategy Group
- Carers Hub
- Integration Board
- Dementia Action Alliance
We are always looking for Carers Ambassadors to sit on the various partnership boards and present the carer’s viewpoint on the policy and planning of services in Enfield. If you would like more information about this please look at the Volunteer pages or complete the Contact Us form.