Healthy Living Day
Thursday 23rd September 2021
Thursday 2nd December 2021
It’s important for all carers to keep themselves healthy and well so that they can continue looking after their cared for person. Often carers put their own health needs last because they’re busy and concerned about the needs of their loved one.
ECC recognises that carers are important too and recommends that GPs provide an annual health check for every carer. If you haven’t had your health check, please ask your GP for one.
Topics will include:
- The importance of sleep and how to deal with problems sleeping
- Tips for Relaxation & Managing Stress
- Join in with some light &relaxing group exercises lead by a fitness instructor.
- Chat with a qualified Nurse
- FREE HEALTH ADVICE: Blood pressure, weight, diet, blood sugar control and fitness
- Useful apps and websites to help you improve your health & wellbeing
- Advice on Nutrition and the connection between food and mood
Places are limited. Please call 020 8366 3677 to register as either an online or face-to-face attendee.
For ZOOM access, click on the link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/9443151703
Or call: 020 3051 2874 and enter the Meeting ID: 944 315 1703#