Enfield Wheelchair Service
Enfield Wheelchair Service provides wheelchairs and associated equipment to adults and children living in Enfield who have no or reduced walking ability, a permanent or long-term medical condition, or a projected prognosis of six months or over. We provide a welcoming, tailor made service to meet the individual’s needs.
The service provides:
- Clinical assessment to consider physical, postural, social and environmental needs
- Provision of a wheelchair and equipment tailored to meet the assessed needs
- Full instruction and handover on the use, care, basic safety and maintenance of the equipment
- Access to an Approved Repairer who provide a repair, delivery, modification, planned maintenance and collection service
- Reassessment and review at the individuals request
Initial referral to Enfield Wheelchair Service is via GP, Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist. Once registered with the service, the individual is able to self–refer.
INTEGRATED COMMUNITY EQUIPMENT SERVICE