We are committed to making sure that you can access and use the our services in all media.
ECC subscribe to an Interpreting, Translation and Signing service. Let us know if you need to use this when communicating with us.
This website works on the latest versions of Microsoft Edge, Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari. To make full use of the site make sure your browser is the latest version.
Accessibility and usability
If you are having trouble with accessibility and usability, AbilityNet has guidance for:
- making your mouse easier to use
- using your keyboard instead of a mouse
- talking to your device
- making your device talk to you
- making text larger
- changing text and background colours
- magnifying your screen
Most smartphones and tablets have accessibility functions. These are normally found in your ‘settings’. These functions will allow you to change things like your font style, font size, and screen brightness, as well as offering ‘text to speech’ options. Features will be different depending upon the make of your device.
If you have problems using this site or would like to suggest any changes, complete our feedback form.
It would be helpful if you could tell us:
- the issue you were having
- the web address of the page you are having trouble with
- what device you are using to access the site, for example, a phone, a laptop or a tablet
- which browser you are using