To qualify to register with us, either you or the person you care for, must live in the London Borough of Enfield.
Keep our ECC Service Brochure for future reference.
How to Register
There are several ways you can register with the Enfield Carers Centre to receive our services.
- print our Adult Carer or Young Carer registration forms (If you don’t have a printer, you can drop into the office, or contact us and ask us to send a form by post).
- download and fill in the Adult Carer Registration Form electronically and email it back to the admin team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone us on 020 8366 3677 (telephone line opening times are now Monday – Friday between 10am & 4pm)
- email our admin team at email@example.com
- you can also pick up a leaflet from your local GP surgery or the hospitals that provide health care for Enfield residents (Barnet, North Middlesex and Chase Farm).