Registering with us means you will:
- have full access to our experienced Support & Advice Officers
- be supported to liaise with social services, GPs or Hospital staff
- have the option to attend free group training in basic nursing skills and other essential areas e.g. first aid, manual handling
- be supported if dealing with hospital discharges
- receive our Carers’ Voice newsletter with current activities and events
- be supported to look after your own health and wellbeing
- have access to a Carers Assessment
- enjoy support for yourselves and any Young Carers (aged 5-18 yrs) within the household
- access a range of support groups, training sessions and Wellbeing Workshops*
- be able to make appointments with our Legal Advisers*
- receive benefits advice and assistance in making claims**
- have access to our Carers “Time For A Break Scheme” – leisure and social events*
- meet other carers in similar situations, reduce your isolation and enjoy a life outside caring
- receive a free Enfield Carers Photo-Id registration card *** which provides discounted gym and swim sessions at Enfield’s Fusion Leisure Centres and extended borrowing at the Council Libraries
- be able to join the Carers Emergency Card Scheme ***
To qualify to register with us, either you or the person you care for, must live in the London Borough of Enfield.
Keep our ECC Service Brochure for future reference.
How to Register
There are several ways you can register with the Enfield Carers Centre to receive our services.
- print our Adult Carer or Young Carer registration forms (If you don’t have a printer, you can drop into the office, or contact us and ask us to send a form by post).
- download and fill in the Adult Carer Registration Form electronically and email it back to the admin team at email@example.com
- telephone us on 020 8366 3677 (telephone line opening times are now Monday – Friday between 10am & 4pm)
- email our admin team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- you can also pick up a leaflet from your local GP surgery or the hospitals that provide health care for Enfield residents (Barnet, North Middlesex and Chase Farm).